Junior Animator / Designer
Hampshire – £15-18k
We are looking for a talented animator/designer to join our growing team.
As one of the country’s leading design studios, our new team member will have a great personality, a can do attitude, be enthusiastic, creative, adaptable, and possess the ability and motivation to learn new skills. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast moving multimedia design environment where you will have the ability to learn and develop your skills by working with experienced designers.
We work across a wide range of creative disciplines such as animation, motion graphics, video production/editing, web design, branding, print, presentations and exhibition material. We regularly work with some of the biggest brands both in the UK and abroad.
The ideal candidate
- Will be personable, presentable and punctual.
- Have strong animation skills and knowledge of motion graphics, video editing interactive media and associated technologies.
- A good working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator (3D software an advantage).
- Possess good design skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new skills and practises, whilst keeping up to date with current trends and techniques.
- Hold a valid driving licence and passport, as some of our work is carried out onsite in the UK and abroad.
- Will have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Must be entitled to work in the UK.
- Have a degree/HND or similar qualification in a relevant creative discipline.
- Some experience in 3D animation or modelling, presentation packages such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote.
How to apply
In order to apply for this position please send your CV along with samples or links to your work by email to email@example.com or by post to Hawthorn, Blacknest Road, Blacknest, Alton, Hampshire GU34 4PX. In order for candidates to be successful and called for an interview, it is essential that a CV, covering letter and portfolio of work is supplied.
Although we make every effort to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within one month, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.bearfootgraphics.co.uk or talk to one of the team on 01420 520865.
We are not interested in speaking to recruitment agencies though good freelancers are always welcome to join our list.